So it looks like some of facts in my homelessness and UBI post weren't entirely correct. I think I said there is more homelessness in pleasant weather states (CA as an example) and less in unpleasant weather states (think WY). I somewhat based in off personal anecdote (I never saw a homeless person in Wyoming). Anyways, here is an interesting video on the topic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
More embedded Youtube Videos, Luxury Housing and Homelessness
So it looks like some of facts in my homelessness and UBI post weren't entirely correct. I think I said there is more homelessness in p...
-
As I depart Washington, D.C., today, I reflect on the recent death of Charlie Kirk. I am not a fan of his; in fact, a lot of what he has sa...
-
We all know America is a democracy (well actually a constitutional republic but most Americans just call it a democracy). Also, we all ...
No comments:
Post a Comment